GlobalNY.biz analysts have compiled a rating of financial services companies based on its performance during the fourth quarter of 2021. The purpose of the rating is to assess the state of the information field, which is formed by media resources and press services of organisations.
The list of the 10 most media-active financial services companies was made on the basis of the content analysis of the information base of the website.
It is to be noted that the rating of financial services companies is a result of study of information environment, which is created around a particular organization on a particular territory via the Internet.
Rating of financial services companies for Q1 2022:
Full list of financial services companies here.
Indicators of marketing (PR) activity:
- Number of media advertisements placed;
- Number of published news items on the Internet and its quality (newsworthiness, uniqueness, volume, links, photos, etc.)
- Number of registered persons of the company;
- Availability of comments (on a wide range of issues) from the first persons;
- Number of references to the company and its persons;
- Presence of the registered organization card in the catalogue (vertical and horizontal connections of the organization).
HR-service activity indicators:
- The ratio of the number of closed and open vacancies.
According to Alena Potapova, GlobalNY.biz's Director of Corporate Relations: "One of the most important issues in this work is to keep the ratings up to date. In this regard, all data, without exception, is checked on a regular quarterly basis. Users can see the ratings for a given period under the relevant headings. The results of the analysis are presented globally in order to ensure the most comfortable perception of the information."