From Bank Loans to Melania's Income Stream: Inside Donald Trump's Latest Financial Disclosure
From Bank Loans to Melania's...
Subscribe to Newsletter

From Bank Loans to Melania's Income Stream: Inside Donald Trump's Latest Financial Disclosure

15 April 2023
3462
2 min.
8
From Bank Loans to Melania's Income Stream: Inside Donald Trump's Latest Financial Disclosure

Trump's Truth Social flop

Former President Donald J. Trump recently released a personal financial disclosure to the FEC, providing the public with insight into his post-presidential business dealings.

While the documents filed with the Federal Election Commission do not offer many specifics, they do reveal a few noteworthy developments, including lower-than-expected values for his social media company, two significant bank loans, and a new income stream for his wife, Melania Trump.

Trump had requested multiple extensions to file his disclosure and was warned that he would face fines if he failed to submit it within 30 days of a March 16 deadline. The disclosure shows cumulative income from January 2021 to December 15, 2022, as required by the Federal Election Commission, and the value of assets as of December 2022.

The value of Trump's Truth Social platform is between $5-25 million, significantly lower than the expected $9 billion. The current estimate only reflects the value of Trump's holding and the intrinsic value is much less than anticipated.

Federal investigations have delayed the merger of Digital World, causing their stock to drop from $97 to $13.10. If the deal goes through, Trump Media could receive $300 million and increase Mr. Trump's wealth. Trump could potentially receive 70 million shares, and the deadline for the merger is in early September. The Securities and Exchange Commission is still investigating the proposed merger.

The financial disclosure also revealed that Mr. Trump owns 90% of Trump Media, and the company's CEO is Devin Nunes, a former Republican congressman from California. The report does not identify the owners of the other 10% of the company.

The report reveals that Trump settled six loans, including those over $50 million on Trump Tower in NYC and Trump Doral in Miami. Axos Bank granted him new loans, also exceeding $50 million, on these properties. Trump Doral remains the top revenue-generating asset of his family business.

Persons3 and Companies5 in the news

Chief executive officer of the Trump Media & Technology Group
1 place
Businesswoman
2 place
45th President of the United States
3 place
Axos Bank
1 place
Truth Social
4 place
Section:
Source foto:
flickr.com
Rating companies
Netflix
15 Mention
Instagram
14 Mention
Tesla
12 Mention
Amazon
10 Mention
Ford Motor Company
10 Mention
JP Morgan Chase
9 Mention
White House
7 Mention

NEW YORK NEWS

News from GlobalNY.biz is the freshest and most relevant information about high-profile events in the region. The task of the resource's news feed is to convey to readers with maximum accuracy and objectivity information about important events in business, politics, economy, healthcare, culture and other spheres of life in New York.
GlobalNY.biz news is a coverage of economic processes taking place in New York, the latest news of public life, incidents and an overview of political events. New York news is information about the activities of small and medium-sized businesses, the work of housing and communal services and utilities, the implementation of significant projects.
The site's journalists describe not only the life of the region, but also talk about the current state of the US economy. Everything you need to know about innovations in the field of industry and agriculture, economy and power is collected in the "News" section at GlobalNY.biz.
New York news quickly informs the reader, shows the real picture and opens up hot topics. Communication with government structures and business enables us to provide our readers with reliable, information-rich material. The main page of the portal contains the key news of New York!
Alena Potapova

Development Director
Population
8139559693
Died this year
32694403
Born this year
80434018